Thank you for supporting our ministry over the years. During these unprecedented pandemic times we have made the difficult decision to cancel our annual banquet; out of an abundance of caution to protect and respect our community at large to mitigate the risk of COVID19 exposure.
However, because of you we’re continuing to help single mothers, their children and senior women in St. Johns County successfully transition out of homelessness. Your prayers and financial support are making a difference.
Your Direct Impact:
· One of our new residents recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy surrounded by safety, love and daily encouragement.
· Another resident who escaped an abusive relationship recently completed our program. She and her 3-year-old daughter are thriving, and she is currently enrolled in a nursing program.
· A senior resident has renewed purpose and value as she shares her life experiences and wisdom with her 23-year-old roommate and her 5 year old daughter.
· One of the first babies born under our AOMH roof has recently graduated from high school and is a first-generation college student.
I’m sharing these miracle stories with you because we couldn’t tell them at our annual fundraising banquet this year, due to the pandemic. I’m contacting you today to ask for your commitment to continue to help us lift vulnerable young mothers, their children and senior women out of darkness and fear. Together we can share the enduring love of Christ with them by delivering safe housing, education and mental health counseling, life skills and so much more.
1. Donate now to securely process your payment immediately.
2. Call our office 904-823-8588 to set up monthly donation or make a one time gift.
3. Or, we can pick up your donation from your home or office.